Camden SWNG meet with Narellan SWNG online
27th May 2020
This week Camden SWNG will catch up with Narellan SWNG virtually to hear from Tony Sloman from 'Passion and Purpose'.
For now all meetings will be online due to Covid 19.
The Agenda will be
- 7:00 am Connect into the event
- 7:10 Raps, Referrals and General Business
- 7:20 Each business will get 2 minutes to speak and 1 minute Q/A each
- 8:00 Tony Sloman from Passion and Purpose will present
- 8:30 Finish
Please make sure when its not your turn to talk you mute your microphone to prevent background noise.
Tony will tak about
‘Pitch with Passion and Purpose’ is about critical communication skills that transform our confidence in ‘high-stakes’ situations.
Who is it for?
' Pitch with Passion and Purpose' is an interactive virtual program for business leaders who are using online-live communication to -
- Influence stakeholders
- Deliver key messages
- Engage their audience
We have all been impacted by a global high-stakes situation; our clients, internal stakeholders and ourselves.
Forced into a sudden behavioural change has left many of us:
- Questioning the value we add
- With fear and uncertainty
- With a powerful sense of disconnect – to our teams, communities and within ourselves
‘Pitch with Passion and Purpose’ aims to address the challenges and opportunities that are at play when we communicate under pressure. PPP is toolkit for managing fear and uncertainty in order to ‘show up’ as a calm, confident, authentic leader.
Key Learning Outcomes include:
- Embracing fear and uncertainty in high-stakes communication
- Exploring an effective pitching technique
- Body language that lifts our influence and confidence
- Pre-work sent to participants prior to the session
- Interactive virtual session delivered over a 30-minute period
- Practise exercises for ongoing development
Passion and Purpose
P&P and Associates is a transformational learning organisation that has developed unique programs for over 15 years. Our techniques are underpinned by the P&P EMPOWER model and evidence-based practical application. We serve government, large, medium and small business, professionals, leaders & NFP. Our learning solutions stick. Tony Sloman, director of Passion and Purpose and Lead Facilitator/Coach studied at the prestigious Guildhall School of Music & Drama in London graduating with the Principal’s Prize for Outstanding Achievement. His colleagues included Daniel Craig (James Bond) & Ewan McGregor. Tony’s qualifications; Bachelor of Science (IT, psychology, philosophy), Diploma of Professional Acting, 2 x graduate certificates in executive coaching, training & assessment. Tony has over 13 years’ experience working inside large corporations, managing global stakeholders and major transactions. Aside from empowering his clients, Tony loves spending time with family and swimming in his local ocean pool… throughout the year.
SWNG Chapter: Camden
Event Date: Wed, 27 May
Event Time: 7:00 am
Interesting in attending?
Join us for two free breakfasts and see what all the fuss is about.