Invest Blue - Michael Ashcroft
7th February 2024
Our speaker this week is
Michael Ashcroft from Invest Blue
Mick will speak about how he prides himself on working closely with clients to understand their goals.
Michael has over 30 years of financial services experience and holds a Master of Financial Planning. Some of Michaels's other accomplishments include his ability to build strong relationships with clients by identifying their individual needs and tailoring financial solutions to meet those needs.
Michael works with clients goals, by formulating strategies in line with these objectives to meet their wealth creation, superannuation, redundancy, retirement planning, wealth protection, tax and estate planning requirements.
- Master of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- SMSF Course – University of Adelaide
- Justice of the Peace
Memberships & Associations
- Associate Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- SMSF Association
- President of the Narellan chapter of the South West Networking Group
- Arrive by 6:50 am and network
- Sit down by 7:00 am, 60 seconds intro by each Business
- Start by 7:30 am on Raps, Referrals and General Business, limited to 20 minutes total
- Presentation will start by 7:55 am, allowing 5 minutes for slight delays
- Presentation from speak until 8:25 am
- Close of meeting by 8:30 am
SWNG Chapter: Narellan
Venue: Juicy Goose
Event Date: Wed, 7 Feb
Event Time: 7:00 am
Interesting in attending?
Join us for two free breakfasts and see what all the fuss is about.