Rate Money - Michael Nies
8th March 2023
Our speaker this week is
Michael Nies from Rate Money
Rate Money was founded by three friendly home loan industry ‘rebels’ who saw that the system had flaws. Especially for Self-Employed Australians. So they decided to do something about it.
Using their combined 50+ years of experience and expertise, the Rate Money founders decided to go out on their own and ‘right the wrongs’ for the Self-Employed. Developing innovative ways to help those having a go in business – finally get a fair go with their home loans.
And so Rate Money was born.
- Arrive by 6:50 am and network
- Sit down by 7:00 am, 60 seconds intro by each Business
- Start by 7:30 am on Raps, Referrals and General Business, limited to 20 minutes total
- Presentation will start by 7:55 am, allowing 5 minutes for slight delays
- Presentation from speak until 8:25 am
- Close of meeting by 8:30 am
SWNG Chapter: Narellan
Venue: Juicy Goose
Event Date: Wed, 8 Mar
Event Time: 7:00 am
Interesting in attending?
Join us for two free breakfasts and see what all the fuss is about.